Bloch Ladies' S0155L Tensus Demi Pointe Shoes
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
BLOCH first developed the Demi-pointe shoe in the 1960s, as a transitional shoe to help train dancers for pointe work. The Tensus Demi is suited to dancers with narrow heels. The Demi Pointe is more structured than a ballet flat and the sole and box provide resistance, helping to build the necessary strength in the foot and leg muscles required for pointe work.
- Tempered platform and U-shaped vamp
- Square shaped box, low cut sides and a narrow heel combine to accentuate the profile of the foot and suit the dancer with a narrow heel
- Full leather outsole supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability
- Cotton drawstring
- The Tensus Demi has a leather outsole and is made on the same last as the Aspiration pointe shoe
- The last shape supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability when running, walking or standing flat
* If an item you need is out of stock please call (203-622-0591) or email ([email protected]) to place your order.