Bloch S0131L Serenade Pointe Shoes
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Serenade is designed with extra support to control the foot laterally, offering a narrow, snug fit at the heel. Helps dancers inclined to sickle or fall off pointe sideways.
- The design of the shank under the metatarsal assists in holding the foot back in the shoe and so consequently the foot is well supported
- The platform is a wide oblong shape with less height in the box, which helps to give lateral support when en pointe
- The wide platform of the Serenade can help support a dancer that is inclined to sickle or fall off pointe sideways
- The Serenade is available in standard and strong shank which makes it ideal for class and performance
- Deep U-shaped vamp
- Full-length shank supports under the metatarsal to help hold the foot back in the shoes
- Heel has a snug narrow fit
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
* If an item you need is out of stock please call (203-622-0591) or email ([email protected]) to place your order.