Capezio Children's 2037C Hanami Canvas Ballet Shoes (Black & White)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Watch your favorite dancer glide effortlessly across the dance floor in Hanami. This slip-on ballet shoe is made of high quality canvas material that stretches as if you're wearing nothing at all. The split-sole design allows the flattest platform to pivot on and eliminates bulk in the arch. What sets the Hanami apart from other ballet shoes is the patented technology that creates a seamless diamond gusset in the arch of the shoe. This means there is no harshly stitched line down the center that will interfere with how your young dancer points and flexes. No drawstrings erase any worry of the ballet slipper coming undone during back-to-back classes.
- Canvas constructed ballet shoe
- 4 way stretch canvas upper
- Split-sole with a streamlined fitting designed to reflect the contours of the foot
- Suede sole patches
- Polyester and cotton lining
- Extremely flat pleats
- No drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- Begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size
- This shoe runs narrow
- In order for the ball pad to have the correct placement, shoe should not be fit too big.
* If an item you need is out of stock please call (203-622-0591) or email ([email protected]) to place your order.