Gaynor Minden Europa Classic Pointe Shoes
|In stock (2)
Gaynor Minden Pointe Shoes are made using a unique manufacturing process that is both state-of-the-art athletic shoe science and traditional, artisanal craftsmanship.
The shanks and boxes are made from a flexible polymer material that never weakens, laboratory tested to withstand over 250,000 relevés! To the dancer, this means that these pointe shoes will hold their shape more consistently and last much longer than other brands.
The Gaynor Minden Europa Classic Fit Pointe Shoes feature their original "U" shape design, where the metatarsal, midfoot, and heel areas are generously cut (versus the Sculpted Fit Pointe Shoes which have a more snug midfoot and narrower heel).
Other features include:
• Non-collapsing box to promote correct alignment
• Pre-arched shank for better support and a prettier line
• Textured sock liner for impact absorption, comfort, and grip
• Pleatless platform with noise-reducing material
• Side-open drawstring for comfort