Gaynor Minden Sculpted Pointe Shoes
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Gaynor Minden Pointe Shoes are made using a unique manufacturing process that is both state-of-the-art athletic shoe science and traditional, artisanal craftsmanship.
The shanks and boxes are made from a flexible polymer material that never weakens, laboratory tested to withstand over 250,000 relevés! To the dancer, this means that these pointe shoes will hold their shape more consistently and last much longer than other brands.
The Gaynor Minden Sculpted Fit Pointe Shoes are designed for dancers with a slightly tapered foot with a "waist", and are made with an ample metatarsal, a snug midfoot, and a narrow-medium heel.
Other features include:
• Non-collapsing box to promote correct alignment
• Pre-arched shank for better support and a prettier line
• Textured sock liner for impact absorption, comfort, and grip
• Pleatless platform with noise-reducing material
• Side-open drawstring for comfort