|Availability:||In stock (1)|
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointe work.
- Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
- The style where glory and functionality merge.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
Upper material: ballet pink satin
Sole: suede leather