|Availability:||Out of stock|
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
MOST QUIET Unique construction of silent knot on the sole makes the pointe shoes silent when dance on demi-pointe.
Silver treatment of the inner fabric.
Padding in the platform and bruised soft-hand fabric allow to dance even without pointe shoe inserts.
- Treated with silver nanoparticles for antibacterial effect.
- Longer and supportive wings provide flexibility due to elastic paste.
- Perfect fit due to lower heel height vs. 3007.
- Lightweight and increased durability due to special elastic paste.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- Padding in the platform and bruised soft-hand fabric.
LAST TYPE: 2007
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium