Nikolay Novice 2007 Pointe Shoe
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The first pointe shoes for advancing preparatory pointe shoes. 3 Step Novice (from 10 years and up)
Recommended for advancing beginners (kids and adults)
- 2/3 box guarantees reduced pressure on the forefront.
- Soft shank allows easier roll up from demi-pointe to full pointe.
- Allows elements of pointe work at the barre and in the center of classroom except complicated like fouette.
Recommended for advancing begginers (kids and adults).
- 2/3 softer and adjustable box guarantees less pressure on the forefoot, preventing pain and foot deformation.
- Allows to adopt and train the foot for en-pointe elements without the barre.
- Similar to professional pointe shoes but with super soft shank to train the arch.
- Safe and comfortable way to en-pointe work.
The ideal choice for beginners learning to stand on pointe, especially with the super soft shank SS.
LAST TYPE: 2007 (The last can be choosen on request)
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SOLE: Machine-stitched / Hand made
SIZES: 0,5 — 7,5
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SS, S, M
Upper material: ballet pink satin
* If an item you need is out of stock please call (203-622-0591) or email ([email protected]) to place your order.